Miranda Lambert: 'Divorce is not an option'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America3 of 10
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Wonderwall9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Singer Miranda Lambert has further dismissed reports her marriage to Blake Shelton is on the rocks, insisting divorce is "not an option" for the couple.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The stars hit the stage together at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday to pick up the best song trophy for their collaboration "Over You," and appeared to be very much in love, contradicting tabloid gossip suggesting they're heading for a breakup.
And, just to hammer home the fact they're together forever, Lambert tells CountryWeekly.com, "Like I always say, my mom said to my dad, 'Divorce is not an option.' So, we really love each other and have a real marriage outside of all of this. When this is all said and done, we will be drinking a beer together on a front porch somewhere, reminiscing about the good old days, and that's what I'm happy about."
But she admits marriage is difficult when you're one half of a country superstar couple trying to make a life together, "It's not easy all the time being on opposite sides of the country and, you know, traveling and all that, but when you get to celebrate moments like this at the Academy of Country Music Awards together and when you go through the hard stuff together, those are the moments that actually count. All the rest is fluff."
RELATED: Awkward celebs
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite