Moby: Britney Spears Is Broken
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: X172 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 10
- Photo: Tony Avelar/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures5 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 10
Moby collaborated with the "Toxic" hitmaker on a track for her 2003 album, "In the Zone," four years before she suffered a breakdown during which she shaved her head, attacked a car with an umbrella and ultimately entered a psychiatric ward.
Moby, real name Richard Hall, reveals Spears was already showing signs of her troubled side when he worked with her, but he is still a fan of the singer.
RELATED: Wedding Bells For Britney and Jason?
He says, "Britney's actually kind of like a broken-down shell of a human being, that's what makes her so endearing and compelling. She was lovely, but really broken. Like, ['A Streetcar Named Desire' character] Blanche Dubois-style broken. Actually, the most entitled people I've met are indie rockers and indie actors, because they really believe their press."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Vain
From Crowd Ignite