Nathan Sykes takes girlfriend Ariana Grande home to meet the family
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: DPAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 13
- Photo: WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: @onealmcknight/Instagram9 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The Wanted star Nathan Sykes' romance with Ariana Grande is getting very serious very quickly: He took the pop star and actress back home to Gloucester, England, to meet his parents at the weekend.
The boy band star admits he was nervous about the family get together, ut his folks fell in love with the former Victorious star, who confirmed reports she was dating Sykes last month.
He explains, "I took her back to Gloucester... to meet all my family. I was so scared, you don't even realize. But my family thinks she's amazing and they're like, 'Nathan, how?' and I'm like, 'I don't know'. I don't think anyone can ever punch above their weight, but I feel very lucky, put it that way."
And he admits his bandmates are also big fans of his girlfriend, telling blogger Perez Hilton, "They love her. They feel really protective over her. They've taken her under their wing. I'm always like, 'Don't lead her astray, boys'. They adore her. She's the easiest person to get on with... She's amazing, I'm so happy... She's a really special girl. I think the world of her and I hope we'll be together for a very long time."
RELATED: Pop star ditches his braces
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite