New Mom Mariah Carey Flaunts Toned Beach Bod in Swimsuit
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News2 of 16
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: April L. Brown/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Mariah Carey's Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: RAM/Fame Pictures11 of 16
- Photo: QIB/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: PS3/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: RAM/Fame Pictures15 of 16
Motherhood has made Mimi buff!
"Ocean work out! It's been a loooong time since I've been in the ocean," wrote the Grammy winner, 41. In the pic, Carey triumphantly beams and stretches out her toned arms and shoulders in a cleavage-bearing one-piece swimsuit, sunglasses and sun visor.
"My body went through so much," Carey recently admitted of her pregnancy with son Moroccan and daughter Monroe, born April 30. (The twins' dad is her hubby Nick Cannon.)
"I was so uncomfortable," added Carey. "I'm kind of proud of myself. I really am -- sorry, pregnant with twins is different than anything! [People] were always saying to me, 'Oh, but it's all worth it!' Yeah, but it's easy to say when you're not the one whose feet are this big! It turned into like a really difficult time."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhite House Glam
From Crowd Ignite