Newly Single Selena Gomez Enjoys Girls' Night Out With BFF Taylor Swift
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin1 of 15
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America5 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 15
- Photo: Marc Larkin/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: MJT/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
These days, Selena Gomez is getting by with a little help from her friends.
Specifically, with a little help from her BFF Taylor Swift, who dined with the "Spring Breakers" actress in L.A. Saturday, Nov. 17.
Swift, 22, and Gomez, 20, certainly had plenty of catching up to do: their meet-up came just one day after the former Disney starlet got into an explosive fight while out with Justin Bieber, from whom she split on Oct. 31.
The former couple's spat began before they had even ordered their food at L.A. eatery Yamato Friday night. After about ten minutes of arguing, an infuriated Gomez stormed out of the restaurant and drove away; Bieber followed her home, and begged her to allow him inside, a witness says. (To no avail, unfortunately. The "Boyfriend" crooner -- who was "swearing and yelling" -- was refused entry once Gomez came outside and realized he was the one causing the ruckus outside her home.)
Swift's love life has been almost as eventful as of late. The Grammy winner broke things off with boyfriend Conor Kennedy late last month -- and may already be moving on with One Direction-er Harry Styles.
"X Factor" host Mario Lopez said he saw the "Begin Again" singer "[walk] off hand in hand" with Styles, 18, during her visit to the "X Factor" set Thursday, Nov. 15.
"[They're] officially hanging out, I can say that much," Lopez revealed.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite