Nick Cannon: My Daughter Is 'a Diva' Like Mariah!
- Photo: PS3/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: April L. Brown/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 15
- Photo: Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: FS2/NAP NANNY/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
Mini-Mes in training!
"My son is laid-back like me," Cannon, 30, told Us Weekly Tuesday at the Mercedes-Benz Gala opening in New York. "My daughter's a diva like her mom!"
How can the first-time dad tell already that his baby girl is a diva? "When my daughter wants something, she'll let you know immediately," he laughed. "With [our son], you kind of feed him when you get around to it, and he's OK with that."
The "America's Got Talent" host said he and Carey, 42, split diaper duty pretty evenly. But Carey is much better at the dirty task. "My diapers tend to leak," Cannon admitted.
So, just how is Cannon's Grammy-winning wife adjusting to motherhood? "She's amazing," he gushed. "She's the best mother ever."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Golden Globe nominee Nicole Kidman's most memorable outfits from over the years.Watch Video »
MTV Movie Awards
Wonderwall's Briana Lane chats with Romeo, Steve-O, Booboo Stewart and more at the MTV Movie Awards!Watch Video »
Check out Drew Barrymore's craziest red carpet looks from over the years.Watch Video »