Nick Cannon: My Daughter Is 'a Diva' Like Mariah!
- Photo: PS3/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: April L. Brown/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 15
- Photo: Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: FS2/NAP NANNY/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
Mini-Mes in training!
"My son is laid-back like me," Cannon, 30, told Us Weekly Tuesday at the Mercedes-Benz Gala opening in New York. "My daughter's a diva like her mom!"
How can the first-time dad tell already that his baby girl is a diva? "When my daughter wants something, she'll let you know immediately," he laughed. "With [our son], you kind of feed him when you get around to it, and he's OK with that."
The "America's Got Talent" host said he and Carey, 42, split diaper duty pretty evenly. But Carey is much better at the dirty task. "My diapers tend to leak," Cannon admitted.
So, just how is Cannon's Grammy-winning wife adjusting to motherhood? "She's amazing," he gushed. "She's the best mother ever."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's cutest family moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »