Nick Cannon Transported to Los Angeles Hospital After 'Mild Kidney Failure'
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: ./Twitter2 of 22
- Photo: Splash News3 of 22
- Photo: ABC/Reuters4 of 22
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN5 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 22
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin12 of 22
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage14 of 22
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks15 of 22
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks16 of 22
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage17 of 22
- Photo: Mariah Carey/DemBabies.com/.18 of 22
- Photo: Jenny/Splash News19 of 22
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: MAIDANA/JERC/Bauer-Griffin21 of 22
Keep sending those good vibes to Nick Cannon!
Mariah Carey confirmed on Twitter Wednesday that her 31-year-old hubby was hospitalized for "mild kidney failure" in Aspen, Colo. Later in the day, Cannon tweeted he was "currently being transferred to a hospital in L.A."
"Thank you for all your love, prayers and concern," he added. "You know me. I will be a'ight."
A witness tells Us Weekly that Cannon, Carey and their 8-month-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe, were transported via private jet, adding, "Nick looked pretty frail and weak, but Mariah was helping him."
Carey, 41, wrote on her website that the couple was "trying to be as festive as possible under the circumstances but please keep Nick in your thoughts because this is very painful."
She added that doctors tried -- and failed -- to remove her from her hubby's room.
"I'm not trying to make light out of the situation because it's a serious moment that's very tough on all of us," she wrote. "So please keep us and our family in your prayers."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »