Nicki Minaj Devastated Over Cousin's Murder
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Disney/Jim Henson Productions/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: AB1/Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Rich Allan/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Rob Hoffman/DTR/Promotional15 of 16
Nicki Minaj is in mourning.
The 26-year-old hip-hop star announced on Twitter that her "precious cousin" was murdered Sunday evening.
"My cousin Nicholas (also goes by Juse) was murdered last night near his home in Brooklyn, New York," Minaj wrote Monday.
Shortly after sharing the devastating news, the "Super Bass" rapper's fans (and stars like Jordin Sparks) expressed their condolences via Twitter.
"Sending love and prayers to you and your family," Sparks, 21, tweeted.
User DovelyMe20 wrote: "I'm so sorry for your loss. May God be with you and your family."
Added user kittykat182010: "I'm so sorry for your loss. Keep your head up baby girl. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Much love."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »