Nicki Minaj Devastated Over Cousin's Murder
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Disney/Jim Henson Productions/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: AB1/Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Rich Allan/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Rob Hoffman/DTR/Promotional15 of 16
Nicki Minaj is in mourning.
The 26-year-old hip-hop star announced on Twitter that her "precious cousin" was murdered Sunday evening.
"My cousin Nicholas (also goes by Juse) was murdered last night near his home in Brooklyn, New York," Minaj wrote Monday.
Shortly after sharing the devastating news, the "Super Bass" rapper's fans (and stars like Jordin Sparks) expressed their condolences via Twitter.
"Sending love and prayers to you and your family," Sparks, 21, tweeted.
User DovelyMe20 wrote: "I'm so sorry for your loss. May God be with you and your family."
Added user kittykat182010: "I'm so sorry for your loss. Keep your head up baby girl. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Much love."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Bares it All
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGuess the Ring
From Crowd Ignite