NY Police probe report of gunshots in Chris Brown brawl
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 20
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage2 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: WENN4 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 20
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire for The Recording Academy/WireImage6 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: WENN/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com10 of 20
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter12 of 20
- Photo: DR2/WENN13 of 20
- Photo: DR2/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: Rachid Bellak/ABACA/StarTraks15 of 20
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: CTV/Promotional/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP19 of 20
NEW YORK (AP) -- New York police are investigating whether shots were fired inside a nightclub during a bottle-throwing brawl involving singer Chris Brown and Drake's entourage.
RELATED: Get the scoop on the bar brawl
Some witnesses have reported hearing shots during the dustup Thursday morning at W.i.P in SoHo, but no one reported seeing a gun. Police are looking into the claims.
Chris Brown, his girlfriend and his bodyguard were among eight injured during the fight inside the club. Police say members of Drake's entourage stopped Brown as he was leaving. The fight escalated and bottles were thrown.
Brown spoke with police; Drake has not. Drake's representatives say he was on his way out when the fight broke out and did not injure anyone.
A manager of a club in the same building was arrested Friday on an unrelated violation.
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite