NY Police probe report of gunshots in Chris Brown brawl
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 20
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage2 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: WENN4 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 20
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire for The Recording Academy/WireImage6 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: WENN/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com10 of 20
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter12 of 20
- Photo: DR2/WENN13 of 20
- Photo: DR2/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: Rachid Bellak/ABACA/StarTraks15 of 20
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: CTV/Promotional/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP19 of 20
NEW YORK (AP) -- New York police are investigating whether shots were fired inside a nightclub during a bottle-throwing brawl involving singer Chris Brown and Drake's entourage.
RELATED: Get the scoop on the bar brawl
Some witnesses have reported hearing shots during the dustup Thursday morning at W.i.P in SoHo, but no one reported seeing a gun. Police are looking into the claims.
Chris Brown, his girlfriend and his bodyguard were among eight injured during the fight inside the club. Police say members of Drake's entourage stopped Brown as he was leaving. The fight escalated and bottles were thrown.
Brown spoke with police; Drake has not. Drake's representatives say he was on his way out when the fight broke out and did not injure anyone.
A manager of a club in the same building was arrested Friday on an unrelated violation.
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite