Paltrow Says Her Son Loves Daughter of Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
- Photo: James Higgins/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: © RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Paltrow stars alongside McGraw in the new movie "Country Strong," and she grew close to his wife Hill and their three children while they were filming in Nashville, Tenn.
Paltrow says her 4-year-old son with husband Chris Martin grew close to McGraw and Hill's 9-year-old daughter, Audrey, and that she's convinced a future romance could be brewing.
During an interview with Hill for InStyle magazine, Paltrow says, "Moses ... we might really become family when he marries Audrey! My son is in love with your daughter!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite