Paris Jackson's tears on Neverland visit
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Paris Jackson/.3 of 13
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Charles Bush/Glamour5 of 13
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Six Flags Great America/Promotional8 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 13
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris wept when she revisited her father's former Neverland home in Santa Barbara, California after his death because the ranch's famous Ferris wheel had been removed.
RELATED: Check out Paris' edgy new look
Jackson moved out of the estate in 2005 after cops raided it following his arrest on alleged child molestation charges in 2003.
Paris Jackson decided to revisit her former home two years ago, and she admits she was dismayed to see how it had changed.
RELATED: Celebritots named after places
She tells Event magazine, "I cried and cried. It's beautiful there. It still has good energy."
The 15-year-old also revealed to the publication she wants part of her father's financial legacy to be used to restore the estate for the benefit of less privileged children, and plans to start the project when she is an adult.
The musical legend died in 2009 after suffering a cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of anesthetic propofol. Medic Conrad Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for causing Jackson's death.
RELATED: Celebrity emotional outpourings
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »