Paul McCartney, Nancy Shevell to wed in London
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD LEWIS/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Jacquelyn Martin/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Manuel Balce Ceneta/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Manuel Balce Ceneta/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
LONDON (AP) -- Paul McCartney is set to tie the knot at the venue where he first married more than 40 years ago.
Officials say the former Beatle and fiancee Nancy Shevell have posted a notice of intention to marry at London's Marylebone Register Office.
Westminster Council said the notice was posted Wednesday, meaning the couple could marry anytime after Sept. 30.
RELATED: Inside Kate Moss' Glamorous Wedding
Alison Cathcart, Westminster City Council's superintendent registrar, said Friday she would be officiating and was "delighted that Paul and Nancy have chosen Marylebone Town Hall for their special day."
McCartney married his first wife Linda at the venue in 1969. She died of cancer in 1998, and he later married Heather Mills. They divorced in 2008.
RELATED: Imagined Celebrity Wedding Vows
McCartney's spokesman had no immediate comment.
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Amanda Seyfried, Mark Wahlberg and co-stars dish on the cruel dognapping that went down on the "Ted 2" set with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »