Paul McCartney, Nancy Shevell to wed in London
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD LEWIS/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Jacquelyn Martin/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Manuel Balce Ceneta/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Manuel Balce Ceneta/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
LONDON (AP) -- Paul McCartney is set to tie the knot at the venue where he first married more than 40 years ago.
Officials say the former Beatle and fiancee Nancy Shevell have posted a notice of intention to marry at London's Marylebone Register Office.
Westminster Council said the notice was posted Wednesday, meaning the couple could marry anytime after Sept. 30.
RELATED: Inside Kate Moss' Glamorous Wedding
Alison Cathcart, Westminster City Council's superintendent registrar, said Friday she would be officiating and was "delighted that Paul and Nancy have chosen Marylebone Town Hall for their special day."
McCartney married his first wife Linda at the venue in 1969. She died of cancer in 1998, and he later married Heather Mills. They divorced in 2008.
RELATED: Imagined Celebrity Wedding Vows
McCartney's spokesman had no immediate comment.
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Johnny and Amber to Donnie and Jenny, see more star couples who got engaged in 2014.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
From Brad and Angelina to George and Amal, get the scoop on Hollywood's two biggest weddings of the year.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Bod!
From Crowd Ignite