Paula Abdul Splits From Boyfriend
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Tricia Benitez/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital13 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: AD3/WENN15 of 16
By Entertainment Tonight
Paula Abdul is a single lady once more as she has split from boyfriend Jeff Bratton, according to PEOPLE.
RELATED: Beyonce give birth to a baby girl
"Paula and I split in November," Bratt told the publication. "It was an amicable thing. But between the final months of X Factor and my responsibilities with [my label] Cascine, there was little time for us."
RELATED: Celebs tying the knot in 2012
The "X Factor" judge and record label owner met during a flight in 2010 and kept their relationship relatively quiet.
Kate Hudson, Sophia Bush, and Katy Perry all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the mother-daughter duo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »