Pete Wentz & Ashlee Simpson-Wentz's Baby in Car Accident
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Stephen J. Cohen/FilmMagic/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures4 of 7
- Photo: Mejia / Asadorian / Splash News/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News6 of 7
According to People.com, the 18-month-old baby boy is doing fine after a no injury collision in Los Angeles. An eye witness tells the magazine they observed Pete rushing to pick up Bronx, who was in the care of a nanny when the accident happened.
RELATED: See more photos of Ashlee
"It was a minor fender-bender, and everyone is fine," a rep for the couple told People.
More on ETonline.com:
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite