Pete Wentz & Ashlee Simpson-Wentz's Baby in Car Accident
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Stephen J. Cohen/FilmMagic/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures4 of 7
- Photo: Mejia / Asadorian / Splash News/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
According to People.com, the 18-month-old baby boy is doing fine after a no injury collision in Los Angeles. An eye witness tells the magazine they observed Pete rushing to pick up Bronx, who was in the care of a nanny when the accident happened.
RELATED: See more photos of Ashlee
"It was a minor fender-bender, and everyone is fine," a rep for the couple told People.
More on ETonline.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite