Pete Wentz & Ashlee Simpson-Wentz's Baby in Car Accident
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Stephen J. Cohen/FilmMagic/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures4 of 7
- Photo: Mejia / Asadorian / Splash News/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News6 of 7
According to People.com, the 18-month-old baby boy is doing fine after a no injury collision in Los Angeles. An eye witness tells the magazine they observed Pete rushing to pick up Bronx, who was in the care of a nanny when the accident happened.
RELATED: See more photos of Ashlee
"It was a minor fender-bender, and everyone is fine," a rep for the couple told People.
More on ETonline.com:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »