Pete Wentz praises ex-wife Ashlee Simpson: 'She's an awesome mom' to Bronx
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Ape/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Inter/Bauer-Griffin8 of 13
- Photo: ACB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 13
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Pete Wentz has nothing but love for his ex-wife Ashlee Simpson, with whom he shares custody of their 4-year-old son, Bronx. During an appearance on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" Monday, the Fall Out Boy bassist praised her mothering skills.
"I feel like we both realize that we're parents and we're in it for our kid. That's made it really easy," Wentz said of the musician, 28. "I feel like, as a mom, she's awesome. She's an awesome mom and we get along really well when it comes to our kid now."
Wentz, 33, also had some kind words for his former father-in-law, Joe Simpson. "I think he is a really great grandfather," the rocker said. "Really good guy." (Joe and Tina Simpson filed for divorce in the fall of 2012 after 30 years of marriage.)
Since his split with Ashlee in 2011, Wentz has been dating model Meagan Camper. The former MTV reality star, meanwhile, dated Boardwalk Empire's Vincent Piazza for a year and a half; they split in November 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite