PIC: Bobby Brown Marries Alicia Etheredge in Hawaii!
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Lenny Baker/Retna Digital8 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: CHRISTINE NESBITT/Invision/AP15 of 16
Bobby Brown and Alicia Etheredge are officially husband and wife!
The R&B singer, 43, and his manager tied the knot in Hawaii on Monday, Us Weekly has learned. The two were surrounded by family and friends, including Brown's children, Landon, 23, La'Princia, 22, and Bobby Jr., 19. The couple's only child together, Cassius, 3, was also in attendance.
Brown's 19-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, was noticeably absent. It is not yet known why she was M.I.A.
During the outdoor ceremony, Etheredge donned a strapless gown and a simple necklace, while Brown wore a red suit and white Adidas sneakers. The "My Prerogative" singer shared a picture of the wedding party via Instagram.
The pair became engaged in May 2010 when Brown popped the question on stage during a sold-out show in Jacksonville, Fla. He and the late Whitney Houston divorced in 2007.
Brown is currently touring with New Edition and will next perform June 23 in Oakland, Calif.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »