PIC: Carrie Underwood Gives 12-Year-Old Boy His First Kiss Onstage
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Jae. C. Hong/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: PNP/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: David Durocher/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Laura Farr/© AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America14 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America15 of 16
A first kiss doesn't get any better than this!
Carrie Underwood made a young fan's dream come true Saturday when she gave his first kiss.
The 29-year-old country singer spotted 12-year-old Chase's "Will you be my first kiss?" sign in the audience of her Louisville, Ky. show and called him up on stage.
"He's got the jump on me. I was 14 when I had my very first kiss. Just so you know my husband [Mike Fisher] is somewhere in this building backstage, so he may be looking for you later," Underwood warned him. "How are we going to do this?"
"Lip to lip," Chase boldly said.
"This is the smartest kid ever!" Underwood, who has been married to hockey player Fisher for two years, exclaimed. "Alright, here we go. Close your eyes," she demanded.
And with that, the singer held Chase's hand and leaned in for a kiss ... lip to lip. You can see their smooch by watching the video here.
After the show, Underwood tweeted a photo of the big smooch and wrote, "Thanks, Chase, for the kiss and thanks Louisville for rocking so hard tonight! We had fun! Lip to lip."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Carrie Underwood Gives 12-Year-Old Boy His First Kiss Onstage
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Real 'RHOC' Dish
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »