Christina Aguilera Highlights Hair With Purple Streaks
- Photo: Chris Haston/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: ONLA/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: JuanSharma/Bruja/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Phil McCarten/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Jimmy/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Polk/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: NBC/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage15 of 16
It's been awhile since Christina Aguilera switched up her signature platinum blond hair, but on Sunday in Los Angeles, she surprised her fans when she debuted a playful new look: purple highlights!
At the press junket and cocktail reception for "The Voice," the star, 31, worked the red carpet with her soft purple streaks placed throughout her long blond hair. To highlight her deeply bronzed skin, she sported a curve-hugging black-and-white mini teamed with an edgy leather jacket.
While her hair has remained fairly the same, Aguilera definitely takes huge, dramatic risks with her wardrobe. During Season 2 of "The Voice," she sported everything from risque cleavage-baring numbers to a record-inspired fascinator.
"I like to keep it fresh and interesting," the "Voice" judge told Us Weekly of her style on the show back in April. "I get bored, and I'm an artist first and foremost. I'm from the world of making videos and touring, and I love theatrics."
Besides a new-and-improved coif, Aguilera has been cooking up some brand-new tunes. "Just wrapped up another great studio session- WOW- seriously can't WAIT for you guys to hear what I've been working on!!- Love u guys!!" she tweeted earlier this month.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »