Christina Aguilera Highlights Hair With Purple Streaks
- Photo: Chris Haston/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: ONLA/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: JuanSharma/Bruja/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Phil McCarten/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Jimmy/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Polk/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: NBC/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage15 of 16
It's been awhile since Christina Aguilera switched up her signature platinum blond hair, but on Sunday in Los Angeles, she surprised her fans when she debuted a playful new look: purple highlights!
At the press junket and cocktail reception for "The Voice," the star, 31, worked the red carpet with her soft purple streaks placed throughout her long blond hair. To highlight her deeply bronzed skin, she sported a curve-hugging black-and-white mini teamed with an edgy leather jacket.
While her hair has remained fairly the same, Aguilera definitely takes huge, dramatic risks with her wardrobe. During Season 2 of "The Voice," she sported everything from risque cleavage-baring numbers to a record-inspired fascinator.
"I like to keep it fresh and interesting," the "Voice" judge told Us Weekly of her style on the show back in April. "I get bored, and I'm an artist first and foremost. I'm from the world of making videos and touring, and I love theatrics."
Besides a new-and-improved coif, Aguilera has been cooking up some brand-new tunes. "Just wrapped up another great studio session- WOW- seriously can't WAIT for you guys to hear what I've been working on!!- Love u guys!!" she tweeted earlier this month.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »