PIC: Jennifer Lopez Debuts Short, Curly Hair!
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Arnulfo Franco/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Wonderwall5 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 13
J.Lo's coming up short!
Stepping out on the arm of her beau Casper Smart in Santiago, Chile on Monday, Jennifer Lopez showed off her newly cropped, shoulder-length hair that was done in a mane of wild curls.
Clad in matching black jackets and dark sunglasses, Lopez, 42, and dancer-choreographer Smart, 25, who have been publicly dating since November 2011, enjoyed some downtime before Lopez took the stage for her concert.
Lopez has been ditching her pin-straight strands for sexy, bombshell curls since the start of her multi-city tour, which kicked off on June 14 in Panama City, Panama.
Her hair, however, is overshadowed by her on-stage couture, designed exclusively by Zuhair Murad, especially her nude, hand-embroidered crystal catsuit. The risque ensemble, reminiscent of Britney Spears' sparkly bodysuit from her 2004 "Toxic" video, was copied by Katy Perry at the Much Music Video Awards in Toronto on Sunday.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »