PIC: Ke$ha Shaves Off the Side of Her Head
- Photo: Twitter/Ke$ha/.1 of 16
- Photo: Koji Sasahara/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG3 of 16
- Photo: Dave Fisher/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 16
Did Kesha get carried away with the clippers?
The 24-year-old "Blow" singer proudly showed off her newly shaved head on Twitter Tuesday. "New year. New album. New hair," Kesha explained. "Get pumped."
The glitter-loving musician isn't the first star to shave the side of her head: Spice Girls singer Mel B rocked the look in February 2010, though "Me & U" singer Cassie started the trend in April 2009.
Tell Us: Is this a good look on Kesha?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFun in the Sun
From Crowd Ignite