PIC: Ke$ha Shaves Off the Side of Her Head
- Photo: Twitter/Ke$ha/.1 of 16
- Photo: Koji Sasahara/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG3 of 16
- Photo: Dave Fisher/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 16
Did Kesha get carried away with the clippers?
The 24-year-old "Blow" singer proudly showed off her newly shaved head on Twitter Tuesday. "New year. New album. New hair," Kesha explained. "Get pumped."
The glitter-loving musician isn't the first star to shave the side of her head: Spice Girls singer Mel B rocked the look in February 2010, though "Me & U" singer Cassie started the trend in April 2009.
Tell Us: Is this a good look on Kesha?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »