Lady Gaga Frightens Baby
- Photo: Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: Perry Smylie/StarTraks4 of 18
- Photo: Steve Sands/Bauer-Griffin5 of 18
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: David Fisher/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Retna Digital12 of 18
- Photo: David Fisher / Rex Features/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Andre Penner/Matt Sayles/Chiang Ying-ying/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Andre Penner/Chiang Ying-ying/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Ryan Turgeon/Splash News16 of 18
- Photo: Ryan Turgeon/Splash News17 of 18
Monsters can be scary.
Mother Monster, otherwise known as Lady Gaga, is no exception. On Wednesday, a fan in London handed the pop star her baby to pose for a picture, but the infant became terrified.
According to the Daily Mail, the blonde-haired, blue-eyed baby's name is Loissa. Photos show the little girl shrieking as she tries to escape Gaga's clutches.
Gaga, 25, wore dark sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat. The singer, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, was all smiles with baby Loissa, even planting a kiss on her cheek.
Little Loissa wasn't a fan of hers, but does Gaga want babies of her own someday? "I'm a maternal person, but I'm not feeling the urge to be pregnant," she told England's Jonathon Ross. "Oh my gosh, the fans would kill me. I'm just not ready. I really want to make at least 10 more albums before I do something like that."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »