Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's Daughter Moroccan, 8 Months, Poses With Santa
- Photo: Mariah Carey/DemBabies.com/.1 of 15
- Photo: Eamonn McCormack/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Jenny/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Jim DeNuccio/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: MAIDANA/JERC/Bauer-Griffin6 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 15
- Photo: .8 of 15
- Photo: Donna Svennevik/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: @MariahCarey/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional12 of 15
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN14 of 15
Dem babies are growing up fast!
2011 was indeed a big year for Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, who welcomed twins Moroccan and Monroe, now 8 months, in April after a lengthy struggle to conceive.
Now, as the year draws to a close, the couple are highlighting their kids' first year with a series of new holiday-themed photos, posted on their family's photo album website, DemBabies.com.
In one snapshot, captioned "Monroe & Moroccan's First Christmas," Carey, 41, and her daughter pose with Santa Claus, while Monroe (nicknamed "Roe") is all smiles in a pumpkin outfit.
"My family gives me everything," Cannon, 31, told Barbara Walters in an interview earlier this year. "Unconditional love means ... the world to me. I mean, it's completion."
"It's just love," added Carey. "It's a beautiful place to be."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's cutest family moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »