Pink Displays Bare Baby Bump in Self-Portrait
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Baby's first photo shoot!
The singer -- who is about six months along with her first child with hubby Carey Hart, 35 -- explained that she wanted to bare her belly in her own way.
"Because paparazzi of today have absolutely no photograhic skill or artistry whatsoever, and their pictures are hideous. ... I'm going to post a self-portrait I took yesterday morning for all of you asking to see belly shots," she tweeted. "3 wks of photo classes for me...and I am already a far better photographer than any one of them."
And that's not the only trade the singer has been trying out.
In late January, Pink tweeted about her attempts to put together her unborn baby's nursery: "Ok baby room, it's me and you tonight. how many think i can put a crib together?"
Hours later she admitted defeat, telling her followers, "Ok, I'm not gonna lie. i got completely distracted with baby clothes and Carey came home and built the crib. he cursed a lot."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite