PIC: See Adele and her Beau in Their First Official Appearance
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Adele's beau gets a taste of Tinseltown!
For her big return to the red carpet since undergoing throat surgery in November, Adele brought along the best kind of arm candy at Sunday's Grammy Awards in Los Angeles -- her boyfriend, Simon Konecki!
Konecki, a charity entrepreneur, sat proudly next to his girlfriend, a six-time Grammy winner, in the front row as host LL Cool J congratulated her on her recovery and being back to performing.
The British singer, 23, dazzled in a shimmering black Giorgio Armani gown with three-quarter-length sleeves teamed with a jaw-dropping 12.4-carat diamond and platinum micropave ring by Harry Winston, while her beau, 37, looked dapper in a tux.
The pair took their romance public last month when they visited the Florida Everglades. A few weeks later, buzz began to surface about Konecki's complicated past, saying he was still married to stylist Clary Fisher, with whom he has a five-year-old daughter.
Adele immediately took to her website to clarify things. "This is the first and last time I will comment on the details of my relationship with Simon," she wrote. "Contrary to reports and headlines in the press, Simon is divorced and has been for four years."
The "Rolling in the Deep" chanteuse went on to win in all six categories for which she was nominated, including Album, Record and Song of the Year. "It's been the most life-changing year!" she said while accepting a trophy for "21."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite