Selena Gomez Steps Out After Hospital Scare
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Selena Gomez paid another visit to an L.A. hospital on Saturday. The 18-year-old singer and actress stayed at a facility overnight on Thursday following an appearance on The Tonight Show; Gomez had reportedly complained of nausea and a severe headache, and underwent routine tests to diagnose what went wrong.
One insider tells Us Weekly that Justin Bieber's love collapsed from food poisoning coupled with exhaustion. However, another insider says that before her hospital stay, "Selena was nothing but professional" at "The Tonight Show."
"She did a backstage interview and hung out with Jim Carrey after the show. The 'Tonight Show' people didn't even know she wasn't feeling well."
But the "Monte Carlo" star is set to perform for fans on Monday at Santa Monica Place -- kicking off her 10-city tour -- in a show rescheduled from Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL.COM:
MORE ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite