Britney Spears' Sons Get Active!
- Photo: @britney spears/Twitter1 of 17
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter5 of 17
- Photo: Photo Rio News/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Roderick Trestail II / V Magazine/Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: CHAB/TCAB/ZDS/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 17
Brit's boys are getting so big!
On Tuesday, she uploaded a picture of Sean Preston, her "little Hercules," flexing his muscles and "enjoying his gymnastics class!"
The next day, she tweeted a photo of Jayden James "having some hair raising fun on the trampoline."
While the boys' biological father is Spears' ex-hubby Kevin Federline, her fiance, Jason Trawick, plays a huge role in Jayden James and Sean Preston's lives. "Jason is just amazing with the boys," the multiplatinum singer raved to Us Weekly. "They look up to him so much. They adore him. He's their hero."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »