Britney Spears' Sons Get Active!
- Photo: @britney spears/Twitter1 of 17
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter5 of 17
- Photo: Photo Rio News/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Roderick Trestail II / V Magazine/Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: CHAB/TCAB/ZDS/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 17
Brit's boys are getting so big!
On Tuesday, she uploaded a picture of Sean Preston, her "little Hercules," flexing his muscles and "enjoying his gymnastics class!"
The next day, she tweeted a photo of Jayden James "having some hair raising fun on the trampoline."
While the boys' biological father is Spears' ex-hubby Kevin Federline, her fiance, Jason Trawick, plays a huge role in Jayden James and Sean Preston's lives. "Jason is just amazing with the boys," the multiplatinum singer raved to Us Weekly. "They look up to him so much. They adore him. He's their hero."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Ice Cream Social
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
From Chrissy Teigen to Jessica Simpson, check out the celebs rocking retro looks!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOh, Henry!
From Crowd Ignite