Britney Spears' Sons Get Active!
- Photo: @britney spears/Twitter1 of 17
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter5 of 17
- Photo: Photo Rio News/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Roderick Trestail II / V Magazine/Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: CHAB/TCAB/ZDS/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 17
Brit's boys are getting so big!
On Tuesday, she uploaded a picture of Sean Preston, her "little Hercules," flexing his muscles and "enjoying his gymnastics class!"
The next day, she tweeted a photo of Jayden James "having some hair raising fun on the trampoline."
While the boys' biological father is Spears' ex-hubby Kevin Federline, her fiance, Jason Trawick, plays a huge role in Jayden James and Sean Preston's lives. "Jason is just amazing with the boys," the multiplatinum singer raved to Us Weekly. "They look up to him so much. They adore him. He's their hero."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »