Pink and Hart celebrate anniversary in Las Vegas
- Photo: ST/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Mark Lennihan/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Pop star Pink and Carey Hart marked their four-year wedding anniversary with a night out on the town in Las Vegas on Thursday.
RELATED: Fergie and Josh renew their vows
The duo began their evening by dining at Sin City's Cafe Martorano, before checking out The Beatles LOVE show by Cirque du Soleil while sipping on red wine.
After the performance, they headed backstage to meet the cast, who presented the "So What" singer with a bouquet of flowers similar to the one she held at the couple's 2006 nuptials in Costa Rica.
RELATED: See pics of Pink
The singer later posted a message on Twitter.com page that read, "(Carey) surprised me Vegas style with a night out on the town for our 4 year wedding anniversary. And damn, he looks GOOOOOOOOOD," while Hart wrote on his own page, "Me and pink can still hold it down for an old married couple! Good times baby."
RELATED: CelebriTweets -- Back to the Grind
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite