Pink gave up on tattoo removal
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: @pink/Instagram3 of 16
- Photo: Sasha/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Shape/.8 of 16
- Photo: Brian Flannery/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: BIG/NPG10 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Dn09/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
Pink started laser treatment to remove one of her tattoos, but quit because she found the procedure too painful.
RELATED: Celebrity tattoos gone bad
The singer, who has amassed an extensive collection of body art over the years, decided she wanted to get rid of one particular inking behind her ear.
RELATED: Celebrity tattoos
However, Pink gave up after the first session as she couldn't stand the pain. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "Those lasers hurt like a b**ch. I did one session and walked out. It was 10 times worse than the actual tattoo."
RELATED: Celeb mantra tattoos
Pink has now learned to live with her tattoos, which number more than 20.
She adds, "I'm fine knowing I'm going to be 80 with all these tattoos. They're all really meaningful. I don't love tattoos - but I honestly forget that I have them. Then I see a picture of me and think, 'Yes, I do look kinda trashy'."
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Beauties & Beasts
From Lady Gaga to Allison Williams, check out these ladies with their furry companions!Watch Video »
Bares it All
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »