Pink: I Can't Stand to Be Away From Baby Willow
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Dn09/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: Pablo/Dn09/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: @Pink/Twitter9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Pink is one attached new mama!
The 32-year-old singer and her husband Carey Hart welcomed their first child, daughter Willow Sage, into the world on June 2, 2011. Since then, Pink and her baby girl have been attached at the hip.
During her interview for Cosmopolitan's June issue, Pink had to stop and check her phone. "I'm sorry. I just have to check on my baby," she told the magazine. "She is so yummy, I can't stand it. I want her with me at all times. Even when Carey tries to take her, I'm like 'No, no, give her back to me.'"
"Ugh, I promised Carey that I wasn't going to come here and be that mom who just gushes for hours," she added. "But she just makes me so happy."
During her pregnancy, however, Pink didn't feel the "glow" that she thought she would.
"I thought I'd feel like a goddess. They sell you on that s--- ... like you'll never feel more feminine. Really, I just felt like a mess," she admitted. "But I kind of enjoyed that too. Hell yeah: I gained 55 pounds. I think my baby may be part cheesecake."
But Pink spent Memorial Day weekend flaunting her post-baby bikini body during a family trip to the beach in Malibu. Pink showed off her toned stomach as she splashed around in the waves with baby Willow.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite