Pink says she quit smoking to breast-feed
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: KMLA/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Dn09/Fame Flynet4 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Pink/Twitter/.7 of 17
- Photo: Pablo/Dn09/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: @pink/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com14 of 17
- Photo: @Pink/Twitter15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage16 of 17
Party-loving Pink says she put a limit on her alcohol intake and quit smoking last year so she could breast-feed her baby girl, Willow Sage.
RELATED: Celebs talk about their pregnancies
She tells Cosmopolitan, "I'm used to going into the studio and smoking and drinking until 3 in the morning. But I can't drink as much because I'm breast-feeding. See this glass of wine? Before, I'd have, like, four of them. Now, one is good. Oh, and I quit smoking."
RELATED: Celebs out and about with their kids
But Pink insists she knows she has a long way to go before she can call herself a perfect mom: "I've exorcised a lot of my demons but I'm still working on myself. I think I'll be a work in progress for the rest of my life."
RELATED: Celebs wearing leather
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'I am Cait'
From Crowd Ignite