Pink Tells Ellen: I'm Pregnant!
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 5
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: ST/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
"I'm eating for two these days," Pink says.
Pink also reveals that she has previously suffered a miscarriage, and that made her hesitate to share the news. "I didn't want to talk about it because I was just really nervous and I have had a miscarriage before, but if I was going to talk about it with anyone, it was going to be with you," she tells Ellen.
"I'm just really, really happy for you," Ellen responds.
Pink says she worked for the pregnancy and that it was no accident. She also shares that the doctor thinks that the baby is a girl.
When it comes to her previously on-again, off-again relationship with Carey, she tells Ellen, "I never had anything in my life that I didn't work hard for and my relationship is that. We worked really hard and we had our little meltdowns, a couple of them, and ... we both needed to do that and come back together. It's just yummy."
Tune in to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on November 17 for the full interview.
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite