Police in NY's Hamptons Arrest Man in Diddy's Home
- Photo: Marco Vitchi/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Emiley Schweich/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Nick Wass/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS POLK/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: Karen Curley/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
EAST HAMPTON, N.Y. (AP) -- A New York man has been accused of breaking into Sean "Diddy" Combs' East Hampton mansion, where he apparently ate food, drank liquor and wore the rap mogul's clothes.
RELATED: One-Name Wonders
The New York Post reports Quamine Taylor of Queens was arrested at the sprawling home on April 1. He's being held in the Suffolk County Jail on trespassing and petit larceny charges. The unemployed 30-year-old has not posted $2,000 bail.
East Hampton Town Police say they were called to the house after a caretaker found Taylor inside.
RELATED: Music's Oddest Couples
A police spokesman didn't immediately return a call on Friday.
In 2010, a Florida woman claiming to be Combs' wife was arrested in East Hampton. Authorities said she was found twice at a home she mistakenly thought was owned by Combs.
RELATED: Diddy and Other Celebrity Models
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Did Olivia Wilde, Kate Winslet, and Scarlett Johansson stun in the fashion department this week? Watch OMG Celeb Fashion to find out!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite