Police in NY's Hamptons Arrest Man in Diddy's Home
- Photo: Marco Vitchi/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Emiley Schweich/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Nick Wass/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS POLK/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: Karen Curley/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
EAST HAMPTON, N.Y. (AP) -- A New York man has been accused of breaking into Sean "Diddy" Combs' East Hampton mansion, where he apparently ate food, drank liquor and wore the rap mogul's clothes.
RELATED: One-Name Wonders
The New York Post reports Quamine Taylor of Queens was arrested at the sprawling home on April 1. He's being held in the Suffolk County Jail on trespassing and petit larceny charges. The unemployed 30-year-old has not posted $2,000 bail.
East Hampton Town Police say they were called to the house after a caretaker found Taylor inside.
RELATED: Music's Oddest Couples
A police spokesman didn't immediately return a call on Friday.
In 2010, a Florida woman claiming to be Combs' wife was arrested in East Hampton. Authorities said she was found twice at a home she mistakenly thought was owned by Combs.
RELATED: Diddy and Other Celebrity Models
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Meet The Rock's, the Beckhams' and Demi Lovato's new puppies on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out six Emmy nominees' high school yearbook photos. Can you identity these pre-fame teens?Watch Video »
Perry in Peru