Police in NY's Hamptons Arrest Man in Diddy's Home
- Photo: Marco Vitchi/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Emiley Schweich/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Nick Wass/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS POLK/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: Karen Curley/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
EAST HAMPTON, N.Y. (AP) -- A New York man has been accused of breaking into Sean "Diddy" Combs' East Hampton mansion, where he apparently ate food, drank liquor and wore the rap mogul's clothes.
RELATED: One-Name Wonders
The New York Post reports Quamine Taylor of Queens was arrested at the sprawling home on April 1. He's being held in the Suffolk County Jail on trespassing and petit larceny charges. The unemployed 30-year-old has not posted $2,000 bail.
East Hampton Town Police say they were called to the house after a caretaker found Taylor inside.
RELATED: Music's Oddest Couples
A police spokesman didn't immediately return a call on Friday.
In 2010, a Florida woman claiming to be Combs' wife was arrested in East Hampton. Authorities said she was found twice at a home she mistakenly thought was owned by Combs.
RELATED: Diddy and Other Celebrity Models
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRoyal Romance
From Crowd Ignite