Potential Jurors in Hudson Case Asked About Singer
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: JMF/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks6 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 19
- Photo: PN2/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks9 of 19
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: Courtesy of Penguin Group/.11 of 19
- Photo: Courtesy of Penguin Group/.12 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 19
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks14 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 19
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP Images for Rush Philanthropic/Invision/AP17 of 19
- Photo: NPA/WENN18 of 19
CHICAGO (AP) -- Potential jurors in the Chicago trial of the man charged in the 2008 slayings of Jennifer Hudson's family members are being asked what they know about the singer and actress.
RELATED: Children of Music Royalty
A questionnaire released Friday to The Associated Press and other media includes several questions designed to gauge jurors' familiarity with Hudson -- from her appearances on television and motion pictures to her live performances and things she has written.
The questionnaire asks specifically if prospective jurors ever have watched "American Idol," the TV show that brought her to fame, and the film "Dreamgirls," for which she won an Academy Award.
William Balfour is charged in the slaying of Hudson's mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew in the family's Chicago home. Hudson is expected to attend the trial and could testify.
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Beauties & Beasts
From Lady Gaga to Allison Williams, check out these ladies with their furry companions!Watch Video »
Bares it All
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'I am Cait'
From Crowd Ignite