Boyfriend says mom-to-be Adele is 'doing well'
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Paul Treadway/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Pigott/Vogue13 of 16
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Pigott/Vogue14 of 16
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Pigott/Vogue15 of 16
Pregnant soul sensation Adele is "doing well" as she prepares to give birth and "can't wait" to become a first-time mother, according to her boyfriend.
RELATED: Adele is Pregnant!
Adele announced on her website in June that she is starting a family with her charity boss executive Simon Konecki, but she has not commented further since the news broke.
Reports suggest Adele will give birth next month, and Konecki has fueled the rumors by revealing the child is due "so soon."
RELATED: Adele's dad 'devastated' by comments
He tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "The baby is coming so soon. I'm very excited. Adele is doing well and we can't wait." The couple began dating late last year.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »