Pregnant Beyonce, Jay-Z Eat Fried Chicken, Oysters on New Year's Eve
- Photo: TOM MEINELT/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures8 of 12
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
Little Bey didn't make her debut on New Year's Eve, but Beyonce and Jay-Z did ring in the New Year with a delicious meal!
Despite rumors that mom-to-be, 30, had gone into labor, the singer and hubby Jay-Z ended 2011 with a meal at Brooklyn restaurant Buttermilk Channel. A source tells Us Weekly the duo "shared a cozy meal for two" while seated across from each other.
Jay-Z, 42, even "came around the table to sit next to her on the banquette," adds the source. "[Beyonce] looked stunning, appeared to be very pregnant and was wearing very high heels."
According to the source, Beyonce noshed on fried chicken while the Roc Nation mogul dined on oysters.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »