Pregnant Beyonce, Jay-Z Eat Fried Chicken, Oysters on New Year's Eve
- Photo: TOM MEINELT/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures8 of 12
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
Little Bey didn't make her debut on New Year's Eve, but Beyonce and Jay-Z did ring in the New Year with a delicious meal!
Despite rumors that mom-to-be, 30, had gone into labor, the singer and hubby Jay-Z ended 2011 with a meal at Brooklyn restaurant Buttermilk Channel. A source tells Us Weekly the duo "shared a cozy meal for two" while seated across from each other.
Jay-Z, 42, even "came around the table to sit next to her on the banquette," adds the source. "[Beyonce] looked stunning, appeared to be very pregnant and was wearing very high heels."
According to the source, Beyonce noshed on fried chicken while the Roc Nation mogul dined on oysters.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
January Jones, Emily Blunt, and Amber Heard all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Chris Evans and Chris Pratt's rivalry and their philanthropic wager on Replay.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco dishes on the minor disaster that occurred during her wedding, marriage fever on the set of "The Wedding Ringer" and more!Watch Video »