Pregnant Beyonce, Jay-Z Eat Fried Chicken, Oysters on New Year's Eve
- Photo: TOM MEINELT/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures8 of 12
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
Little Bey didn't make her debut on New Year's Eve, but Beyonce and Jay-Z did ring in the New Year with a delicious meal!
Despite rumors that mom-to-be, 30, had gone into labor, the singer and hubby Jay-Z ended 2011 with a meal at Brooklyn restaurant Buttermilk Channel. A source tells Us Weekly the duo "shared a cozy meal for two" while seated across from each other.
Jay-Z, 42, even "came around the table to sit next to her on the banquette," adds the source. "[Beyonce] looked stunning, appeared to be very pregnant and was wearing very high heels."
According to the source, Beyonce noshed on fried chicken while the Roc Nation mogul dined on oysters.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara dish at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hot Pursuit."Watch Video »
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »