Pregnant Beyonce Steps Out for First Time Since Birth Rumors
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 11
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: TOM MEINELT/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.8 of 11
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
Beyonce definitely still has a bun in the oven!
There was speculation over the holidays about whether the 30-year-old singer had given birth, but Jay-Z's pregnant wife put the rumors to rest when she stepped out in New York on Thursday clutching her huge baby bump.
Wearing skinny jeans, gold heels, an ornate scarf and black blazer, Beyonce was all smiles as a bodyguard accompanied her out of a New York office building.
So if she didn't ring in the new year giving birth at the hospital, how did Beyonce and Jay-Z, 42, finish out 2011? With fried chicken and oysters! A source tells Us Weekly that the duo dined at Brooklyn's Buttermilk Channel restaurant.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »