Pregnant Beyonce Wears 5-Inch, $1,180 Shoes
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 25
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks2 of 25
- Photo: WENN3 of 25
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN4 of 25
- Photo: WENN5 of 25
- Photo: Splash News6 of 25
- Photo: Splash News7 of 25
- Photo: Rick Davis/Splash News8 of 25
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America9 of 25
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com10 of 25
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 25
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 25
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 25
- Photo: USMagazine14 of 25
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 25
- Photo: WENN16 of 25
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com17 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com18 of 25
- Photo: RWO/WENN19 of 25
- Photo: WENN20 of 25
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP21 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com22 of 25
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN23 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com24 of 25
At five-months pregnant, Beyonce may not be able to turn a triple axel, but that doesn't mean she can't channel her inner figure skater.
The 30-year-old singer turned heads in New York on Tuesday when she stepped out in Alain Quilici's Payson Skate Lace-Up Booties. The striking shoes have a 5-inch heel and retail for $1,180.
The most unusual attribute of the ankle-high boot shoes: The heel and toe are bridged by a 1-inch platform, thus creating the look of an ice skate.
Since announcing that she was expecting a baby with her husband, Jay-Z, in August, the "Love on Top" singer has been making headlines with her maternity wardrobe. Rocking everything from thigh-high miniskirts to towering heels, Beyonce has not lost touch with her signature, sexy style.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From Tori and Dean to Kendra and Hank, get the scoop on this reality TV couples who are struggling.Watch Video »
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
Kevin Frazier of "ET" talks to Rihanna, JLO, and more!Watch Video »
Kate Hudson at the Yankee's Game!Watch Video »
Jane Lynch shows off her new ring and the cast talks about what a difference a year makes.Watch Video »
ET talks to the stars on the red carpet!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Take 2
From Crowd Ignite