Pregnant Hilary Duff planning pop comeback
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: KB4/Dan Jackman/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 16
- Photo: RGA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Santi/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: RWO/Mr. Blue/WENN15 of 16
Pregnant actress/singer Hilary Duff is planning to head back into the studio to record her first album of new music since 2007.
The "Cheaper by the Dozen" star is due to give birth to her first child, a boy, with her ice hockey player husband Mike Comrie early next year (2012), but she's refusing to let pregnancy derail her plans to return to the pop charts.
Duff tells Eonline.com, "I want to get into the studio. I want to start recording. Even if I just mess around and kind of get myself in the swing of it. Before I got pregnant I was thinking about making a record, so I still want to do that."
And the mother-to-be is already considering going on tour once the tot arrives.
She says, "I think that after I have the baby I'll want to sit still for a few months and learn how to be a really good mum and then there's no reason why I can't put a record out and tour... It might take a little while but I'm really excited about it."
Duff's last album of original material, "Dignity," was released in 2007.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »