Pregnant Hilary Duff planning pop comeback
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: KB4/Dan Jackman/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 16
- Photo: RGA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Santi/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: RWO/Mr. Blue/WENN15 of 16
Pregnant actress/singer Hilary Duff is planning to head back into the studio to record her first album of new music since 2007.
The "Cheaper by the Dozen" star is due to give birth to her first child, a boy, with her ice hockey player husband Mike Comrie early next year (2012), but she's refusing to let pregnancy derail her plans to return to the pop charts.
Duff tells Eonline.com, "I want to get into the studio. I want to start recording. Even if I just mess around and kind of get myself in the swing of it. Before I got pregnant I was thinking about making a record, so I still want to do that."
And the mother-to-be is already considering going on tour once the tot arrives.
She says, "I think that after I have the baby I'll want to sit still for a few months and learn how to be a really good mum and then there's no reason why I can't put a record out and tour... It might take a little while but I'm really excited about it."
Duff's last album of original material, "Dignity," was released in 2007.
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »