Pregnant Jewel Doing Fine After Car Crash
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: John M. Heller/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
That was close.
According to TMZ, Jewel -- who's expecting her first child with husband Ty Murray, 41, later this spring -- was involved in a two-car collision Friday morning. The singer -- and her baby -- are reportedly "doing fine."
The accident occurred around 11:00 a.m. in Stephenville, Texas, when a volunteer fire truck reportedly struck the passenger side of the Going Platinum star's car.
TMZ adds that Jewel, 36, did not sustain any major injuries, though she was taken to the local hospital just to be safe.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite